In this episode, you will learn in the context of buying a phone in Ukraine. This lesson is important for you if you want to learn about forming and using Ukrainian nouns in the Dative case.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian about жовтень і осінь;
- listen to the formal conversation in the shop while buying a phone in Ukraine;
- learn about all the singular noun forms of the Dative case in Ukrainian;
- practice using the nouns in Dative case;
- discover more about buying a phone in Ukraine!
Links from the episode
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my question before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: Dative case endings with examples (nouns and adjectives);
- Bonus Exercise: Forming and using nouns in Dative practice;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!