Put your knowledge and skills of talking about the technology in Ukrainian together with this review lesson! Are you eager to know what’s on my phone in Ukrainian? Go ahead and listen now!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- get to know Anna’s typical Saturday morning in Ukrainian as an introduction;
- What’s on my phone in Ukrainian? – listen to Anna’s story about her favorite додатки – apps;
- check your understanding with seven questions and answers;
- get Anna’s recommendations of 3 must-have apps for when you travel to Ukraine;
- discover 3 must-have apps for when you travel to Ukraine.
3 must-have apps for when you travel to Ukraine
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Questions and answers: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to my questions;
- Bonus Exercise: Translation exercise to practice the vocabulary and grammar of the past five episodes.
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!