У вас є собака чи кіт? А пес чи кішка?
Get to know the names of pets in Ukrainian and learn some special plural forms of the little ones in the ULP Episode 44.
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn the Ukrainian words for common pets;
- listen to the informal conversation about pets in Ukrainian;
- get to know the specific plural forms of the little animals;
- practice the Ukrainian words for pets and their plural forms;
- discover the most popular pets in Ukraine!
You can also learn the sounds animals make in Ukrainian with our article here!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
This episode’s PDF Lesson Notes include:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the brief introduction);
- Dialogue and questions: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to my questions before the dialogue;
- Pets chart: a single-page chart of the Ukrainian words for pets, plural forms, and pictures!
- Bonus Exercise to practice the words for pets;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The Lesson Notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!