У вас є собака чи кіт? А пес чи кішка? Get to know the names of pets in Ukrainian and learn some special plural forms of the little ones in the ULP Episode #44.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn the Ukrainian words for the common pets;
- listen to the informal conversation about the pets in Ukrainian;
- get to know the specific plural forms of the little animals;
- practice the Ukrainian words for pets and their plural forms;
- discover the most popular pets in Ukraine!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
This episode’s PDF Lesson notes include:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the brief introduction);
- Dialogue and questions: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to my questions before the dialogue;
- Pets chart: a single page chart of the Ukrainian words for pets, plural forms, and pictures!
- Bonus Exercise to practice the words for pets;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!