With this lesson, we start a new chapter of the podcast – for the next five episodes, we are going to explore Родовий відмінок – Genitive case in Ukrainian in the context of їжа – food!
Ви готові? Буде весело! 🙂
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian about Independence Day and Flag Day in Ukraine;
- learn some new food-related vocabulary in Ukrainian;
- listen to the formal conversation at the grocery store in Ukraine;
- meet the Ukrainian Genitive in Ukrainian and listen to the examples of its use from the dialogue;
- learn how Genitive case in Ukrainian is formed;
- practice your Genitive with the words of food;
- learn more about the types of bread in Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my question before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: a single-page and easy-to-use chart of the Genitive endings of nouns, adjectives, and pronouns;
- Bonus Exercise to practice forming the Genitive;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!