In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian about cooking;
- learn the words to talk about the quantities of food in Ukrainian;
- listen to the Syrnyky recipe from Anna’s Mom;
- learn about the use of Genitive case with quantities in Ukrainian;
- practice using the Genitive with quantities;
- discover more about passing the recipes tradition in Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my question before the recipe;
- Grammar chart: a chart using the Genitive with quantities;
- Bonus Exercise: Borscht recipe to practice using the Genitive with recipes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!