In this Ukrainian lesson, Anna’s mom will teach you! She will give you the recipe of сирники – Ukrainian traditional dessert and breakfast. Also, you will learn more about the use of the Genitive case in Ukrainian.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian about cooking;
- learn the words to talk about the quantities of food in Ukrainian;
- listen to the Syrnyky recipe from Anna’s Mom;
- learn about the use of Genitive case with quantities in Ukrainian;
- practice using the Genitive with quantities;
- discover more about passing the recipes tradition in Ukraine!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my question before the recipe;
- Grammar chart: a chart of using the Genitive with quantities;
- Bonus Exercise: Borshch recipe to practice using the Genitive with recipes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!