It’s the 5th episode of Season 2! Are you ready to review? Ви готові повторювати? Listen to Anna’s stories, answer the questions, drill the vocab, learn how to talk about your home in Ukrainian, and discover Ukraine with Ukrainian Lessons Podcast!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to Anna’s exciting news in her brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to Anna’s story about її дім – her home in Ukraine, full of the vocabulary from the last 3 lessons;
- check your understanding with six questions and answers;
- drill your vocabulary and grammar (plural forms) of the previous episodes;
- learn about the old but common way of getting drinking water in many Ukrainian villages and small towns!
Lesson Notes, Flashcards, and Community!
This episode’s PDF Lesson notes include:
Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and My home story;
- Text and questions: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to the understanding checking questions;
- Bonus Exercise: translate the sentences to Ukrainian using the words from the episodes 41-45 ;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!