This episode is important for everyone who has listened to the past 9 lessons and wants to get everything together!
Your teacher Anna will tell you a little about her and her family in Ukrainian.
Then, you will be able to check your understanding and review the main points of the last weeks.
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- check your understanding of the words and phrases from the first 9 lessons by listening to Anna talking about her family in Ukrainian
- learn more about your вчителька української 😉
- answer the questions to check your understanding of the text
- review the basic words and phrases you’ve learned in the previous 9 episodes
- get to know the name of the administrative regions of Ukraine
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to PDF Lesson Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of Anna’s speech
- All the questions and answers;
- 2 great exercises to practice the material of lessons 1-10
- Flashcards! (see below)
Introducing The ULP Flashcards!
As a premium member, you can get sets of flashcards for every 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember. You can use a free app called Anki to open a deck of flashcards that we’ve developed for you. Anki has proved to be extremely effective in remembering vocabulary. Have a look at how awesome it looks!