In this episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast, we are talking about genders and more food in Ukrainian!
This time you will hear a typical conversation in the Ukrainian house.
Що на обід? What’s for lunch?
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- feel yourself in a Ukrainian house, listening to the conversation at lunchtime;
- learn the names of different meals of the day in Ukrainian;
- learn more Ukrainian dishes and even different kinds of borscht;
- discover the gender forms of adjectives in Ukrainians and practice using them;
- learn 3 ways to express your delight in tasty food in Ukrainian!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Bonus Materials
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode
- Bonus Exercise to practice the adjectives and genders in Ukrainian
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more Ukrainian dishes to get prepared for the food experience in Ukraine!