This is Episode 39, the penultimate lesson of Season 1 of our Ukrainian Lessons Podcast for beginners.
As before, it features a conversation in Ukrainian with simple questions and a bit more challenging answers.
Get prepared to meet Ukrainians with us!
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to the last conversation in Ukrainian with one more member of the same family;
- challenge yourself with 6 questions to understand the conversation;
- get your teacher Anna’s explanations about the new words, phrases, and some grammar points used;
- practice making full answers to the questions;
- learn more about the Soviet past of Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of the interview;
- Listening & writing task: answer the questions about Natalya (with answers);
- Bonus Exercise to practice translating to Ukrainian using the words from this interview;
- Vocabulary List: all the new words and phrases from the lesson and interview.