This is Episode 20 of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast! In this lesson, you can review what you’ve learned during the last 10 lessons and… learn even more as Anna is telling about her favorite place and favorite city in Ukrainian!
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to Anna’s story about her улюблене місто – favorite city in Ukrainian;
- challenge yourself with some questions about the text you listened to;
- get great tips for traveling to Kyiv;
- learn what’s better – Kyiv or Kiev – and why.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Bonus Materials
- Transcript and translation of the text;
- Questions about the text with answers;
- 3 Great Bonus Exercises to practice and review what you’ve learned during lessons 11-20;
- Vocabulary List: all new Ukrainian words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more useful words to talk about a city or town in Ukrainian.
The ULP Flashcards!
As a premium member, you can get sets of flashcards for every 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember. Great way to make those words stuck in your head!
You can use a free app called Anki to open a deck of flashcards that we’ve developed for you. Anki has proved to be extremely effective in remembering vocabulary. Have a look at how awesome it looks!