In this lesson, get ready for some shoes shopping in Ukrainian! Listen to the dialogue in a store in Ukraine, then learn & practice the essential phrases for shopping in Ukrainian.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1.
To support our podcast and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation between a shop assistant and Anna as a customer;
- learn the names of different kinds of shoes in Ukrainian;
- discover the important phrases for doing shopping in Ukrainian;
- practice with an improvised dialogue! (Anna is a shop assistant, you are a customer);
- get to know a special kind of shopping mall in the post Soviet countries
- learn the place to find best Ukrainian brands in Kyiv!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Flashcards!
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice doing shopping in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more names of shoes in Ukrainian.