Ready for some winter traveling in Ukraine? In this Ukrainian lesson, learn more about and practice past tense in Ukrainian while listening to the informal conversation about winter trips, Карпати mountains and winter sports.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation between two Ukrainians about winter traveling in Ukraine;
- learn and practice using verbs in the past tense in Ukrainian;
- discover how to say last month/week/year in Ukrainian;
- learn the vocabulary of some winter sports in Ukrainian;
- get to know more about Карпати – the Carpathian mountains in Ukraine!
Check out our infographics about the past tense in Ukrainian:
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using various verbs in the past tense;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more vocabulary of the winter sports and activities.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.