This is a special episode for the special occasion! People also celebrate St. Valentine’s day in Ukraine, so in this lesson learn how to greet your loved ones з Днем святого Валентина, what to write in a валентинки – St. Valentine’s card and how to talk about love in Ukrainian. <3
To support our podcast and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to me read a Ukrainian St. Valentine’s card I’ve received from an anonymous…;
- learn and practice some useful love phrases in Ukrainian;
- discover the difference between любов і кохання in Ukrainian;
- learn how to say I miss you in Ukrainian;
- get to know if we celebrate the St. Valentine’s day in Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
- Transcript and translation of the St. Valentine’s card;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice making a St. Valentine’s card in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more love phrases and vocabulary.