It’s time for future tense in Ukrainian! Listen to two friends in a coffee house talking about their plans for the weekend. Learn how to form and use the future and get more useful vocabulary and phrases!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the informal conversation in Ukrainian;
- discover the future tense in Ukrainian – how it is formed and used;
- learn more verbs of actions you can do during your free time;
- practice using the future tense with different subjects;
- learn how to express the agreement in Ukrainian;
- get to know the typical weekend of the Ukrainians!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Future tense tables;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the future tense in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more common verbs of the things you like to do in your free time.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.