In this episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast, listen to the conversation about traveling in different countries, learn and practice how to use the nouns in Locative case and the verb ‘to be’ in the past tense in Ukrainian.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1.
To support our podcast and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation between two Ukrainians about their traveling experience;
- learn the basics about the past tense in Ukrainian;
- learn the adverbs to talk about the seasons of the year;
- review and learn more about the Locative case in Ukrainian (both singular and plural);
- practice responding the question “Have you been to… ?” in Ukrainian
- discover the Ukrainians’ most popular countries to visit!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the past tense with the locative case;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more vocabulary related to traveling.