Ви розмовляєте англійською, французькою, іспанською? In this Ukrainian Lessons Podcast episode, learn how to talk about languages you speak and discover the basic difference between two present tense conjugations in Ukrainian.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation about the language skills in Ukrainian;
- learn and practice saying that you speak a language fluently, well, or a little;
- learn if there is a difference between “говорити” and “розмовляти“;
- have the introduction to the verb conjugations in Ukrainian;
- learn the main difference between two conjugations in Ukrainian.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the verbs of different conjugations in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more names of languages in Ukrainian.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.