A stranger asked Anna in Kyiv: Де центр? – where is the town center in Ukrainian? Listen to this conversation in town in Ukrainian and learn the most useful Ukrainian phrases you will need to speak with locals and get prepared for your trip to Ukraine!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation on the street of Kyiv;
- learn and practice how to use “Excuse me”, “Where is?”, “Could you tell me please” in Ukrainian;
- discover the words far and close in Ukrainian;
- learn more about the subway – метро – in Kyiv!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode;
- Bonus Exercise to practice the phrases you have learned;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more useful words to get around in a Ukrainian town.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.
* 4. In Kyiv, we have майдан Незалежності