Привіт! With the 11th ULP episode, we start a yummy series of podcasts about food & drinks – їжа та напої.
You will listen to Anna ordering coffee in her favorite кав’ярня – coffee house, then learn and practice how to order drinks in Ukrainian!
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to the conversation in кав’ярня – a coffee house in Kyiv;
- learn the names of the most popular drinks in Ukrainian;
- discover the concept of gender in the Ukrainian language;
- put your knowledge of genders into practice while ordering drinks in Ukrainian;
- get to know some interesting facts about the coffee culture in Ukraine.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Bonus Materials
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode
- Bonus Exercise to practice the genders in Ukrainian
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more names of drinks and phrases for a café in Ukraine