Subscribe not to miss your free Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will learn and practice:
- how to talk about a job in Ukrainian
- the verb ‘to work’ – працювати
- names of professions in Ukrainian
- how to use the word ще
- what Ukrainians usually do on Independence Day (August 24)
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Bonus Materials
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Conjugation of the verb ‘to work’
- Vocabulary list with all the words and phrases from the episode
- Extended vocabulary list of professions in Ukrainian
- Bonus exercise for practice
As a premium member, you will also get smart flashcards every 10 lessons of the Podcast!