In this episode of Ukrainian Lessons Podcast, you will listen to the last part of the dialogue with Ivanka where she talks about her relatives’ jobs and professions in Ukrainian. You will learn how to use the verb to work, and how Ukrainians celebrate their Independence day!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will learn and practice:
- how to talk about a job in Ukrainian
- the verb ‘to work’ – працювати
- names of professions in Ukrainian
- how to use the word ще
- what Ukrainians usually do on the Independence day (August, 24)
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Conjugation of the verb ‘to work’
- Vocabulary list with all the words and phrases from the episode
- Extended vocabulary list of professions in Ukrainian
- Bonus exercise for practice
As a premium member you will also get smart flashcards each 10 lessons of the Podcast!