By the end of the episode 7 of Ukrainian Lessons Podcast you will learn how to introduce your family members and use the possessive pronouns in Ukrainian (like my, your, or his)
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1.
Get Lesson Noted and Flashcards becoming Ukrainian Lessons Premium Member – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will learn and practice:
- saying this is in Ukrainian and presenting people
- more family vocabulary in Ukrainian
- all forms of possessive pronouns in Ukrainian
- one cool Ukrainian word
- how rich in words Ukrainian language is
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Possessive pronouns table
- Bonus exercise for practice
- Vocabulary list with all the words and phrases from the episode
- Bonus vocabulary with more family-related words
As a premium member you will also get smart flashcards each 10 lessons of the Podcast!