Ukrainian Lessons Podcast Episode 5 is a special lesson. You won’t listen to a dialog, but instead, you will have a lot of practice. We will learn the numbers in Ukrainian and count in Ukrainian in rhythm with some Ukrainian traditional music! Then, we will cover one of the most challenging Ukrainian vowel – you will learn how to pronounce и in Ukrainian.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season1.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will learn and practice:
- Ukrainian numbers 1-20
- how to to count in Ukrainian
- how to pronounce the vowel sound и in Ukrainian
- a tongue twister with и sound in Ukrainian
- Ukrainain children’s poem with numbers
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- numbers, tongue twister and a children’s poem in Ukrainain and English
- detailed explanations of numbers and И pronunciation
- bonus exercise for practice
- vocabulary list with all the words and phrases from the episode
- bonus vocabulary with the words and phrases on the same topic
As a premium member you will also get smart flashcards each 10 lessons of the Podcast!