In this episode, your teacher Anna is getting formal. It is about greetings and saying goodbye in Ukrainian in such situations as in a hotel, in a shop, with your boss or professor.
Also, we cover the informal ways to say goodbye and learn Ukrainian pronouns with a song!
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will get answers to these questions:
- How to say hello in Ukrainian, depending on the time of the day in a formal situation?
- What is the difference between formal and informal language in Ukrainian?
- How to say goodbye in Ukrainian to your boss and your friend?
- How to say thank you in Ukrainian?
- What are the personal pronouns in Ukrainian?
- Are people polite in Ukraine?
Free PDF Lesson Notes
Do not forget to get your free PDF guide for this lesson, which includes:
- text of the dialogue
- more explanations in English
- simple bonus exercise for your practice
- lesson’s vocabulary list
- and even some bonus vocabulary about greetings in Ukrainian!
Get your Lesson Notes for free by signing up below: