Ukrainian Lessons Podcast season 4 is on!!! From now on, the episodes are entirely in Ukrainian – на всі сто! Listen to the first lesson in the new format about your teacher Anna’s life.
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my introduction to Ukrainian Lessons Podcast Season 4 (only in Ukrainian);
- discover 10 цікавих фактів про моє життя – 10 interesting facts about my life;
- learn 8 useful idioms and expressions in the context of Anna’s story;
- discover неозначено-особові речення – one of the ways to express passive voice in Ukrainian;
- practice your Ukrainian listening stills throughout all 29 minutes of the episode!
Music in the podcast:
Onuka – ZENIT
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
You can receive the Lesson Notes of this episode for free! Just fill in the form below.
The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: table about неозначено-особові речення;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.