Practice your Ukrainian pronunciation with rhythm and fun! Try out Ukrainian lessons collection of скоромовки – tongue twisters. You can listen and repeat!
1. A barefoot boy is cutting the hay.
2. The cones are at the pine tree. The checks are on the table.
3. Maryna was eating raspberries.
4. A salt shaker is on the table. There is salt in the salt shaker.
5. A starling sat on the nest box and sang to a rooster: “You can’t do like I do. I can’t do like you do.”
6. There is a grass in the yard, there is firewood on the grass.
7. The paths are running among the blackberries. And Zhenia has already a handful of them.
8. In Dima’s house there is smoke. Oh, let’s go there, let’s go to save Dima’s house!
9. A sparrow flew and sat on the pole. A boy run by and the sparrow run away.
10. A fox met another fox in the woods. The foxes hugged each other.
If you have any questions, please leave them below.
Do you want to speak Ukrainian? Subscribe to our Ukrainian Lessons Podcast and get free Ukrainian lessons every week!