Anna has been my teacher for almost 2 years. I live in the United States and she lives in Kyiv, but we have our lessons through Skype or FaceTime. We have also had some in-person lessons when I traveled to Ukraine a few times.
- Anna is an extraordinary teacher in every way:
- She is very intelligent and is an expert in her subject.
- She is always well-prepared with lesson plans.
- She presents things in an organized manner and makes things easy to understand.
- She gives me just the right amount of challenges without overwhelming me.
- She encourages me and offers support when things are difficult.
- She praises when I succeed.
- She is always enthusiastic about the subject being taught.
- She exceeds my expectations. For example, when I was in Ukraine, she went with me to the Thaikovsky National Music Academy of Ukraine to help me communicate with the faculty and staff. She also assisted my communication during the lesson as I studied piano with one of the professors at the Academy.
- She expects excellence in herself and her students.
- She speaks, reads, and writes in English fluently.
I enjoy my lessons with her very much!